Adding a bank account is easy. Hover over your username in the top-right corner to open a drop-down menu allowing you to access the Settings page. On the left of the Settings page you select "Bank Settings", on the Bank Settings page, simply click “add bank” and follow the instructions.
Articles in this section
- How do I fund my account?
- How long does it take to deposit money into my Emperor account?
- How do I link my bank account with Emperor?
- How do I transfer an existing investment account to Emperor Investments?
- How do I link my bank account to Emperor?
- When can I expect my money to be invested?
- How do I set up automatic recurring deposits?
- How do I withdraw funds from my Emperor account?
- How long does it take to withdraw my money?
- Why can't I withdraw the money I just deposited?