To complete your account opening with Emperor, you will need to link your bank account. Linking your bank account allows you to fund your goal and transfer funds between your bank account and your account at Emperor.
There are two ways to link your bank account:
- Linking through Plaid with your bank login information
- Linking manually using micro deposits through Folio Investments, Inc.
- Linking through Plaid:
- Will allow you to instantly link your bank account using your bank login information, rather than through micro deposits which could take 2-4 business days
- If Plaid does not support your current bank, you will need to link your account manually using the Folio micro deposit process outlined below.
- Using micro deposits through Folio investments, Inc.:
- Enter your bank account information manually
- Folio will send two small test deposits and corresponding withdrawals to your bank account. This will be posted to you bank within 2-4 business days
- Review your bank transaction history to identify the two deposits from Folio Investments, Inc.
- When you log into your account, you will be asked to enter the 2 small deposit amounts. This will activate the bank link and allow you to fund your goal