A brokerage account is an account held, in your name, by Folio Institutional as a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and authorized to hold the cash and securities managed by Emperor Investments.
Articles in this section
- What makes Emperor different from other advisors?
- How do I access my accounts through your custodian, Folio?
- What are our hours of operation, and how can you contact us?
- How do I update my personal information?
- How often should I update my profile information?
- When do I receive my statements?
- How does Emperor vote its proxies?
- Will Emperor Investments run a credit check when I sign up?
- Where are my investments held?
- What is a brokerage account at Folio Institutional?