Yes, your money is insured by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Emperor Investments' custodian, Folio Institutional, is a member of the SIPC. You can read more about SIPC protection here.
Articles in this section
- Why do you need my personal information?
- How do you keep my personal information safe?
- What happens when I add a trusted contact to each of my accounts?
- Is my money insured?
- What is Folio?
- What would happen if Folio Institutional becomes insolvent?
- What if Emperor Investments was bought out, what would happen to my account?