Emperor is your financial advisor; we manage your assets. We use Folio, an independent custodian, to safeguard your assets. We instruct Folio to buy and sell securities based on your goals.
Articles in this section
- What makes Emperor different from other advisors?
- How do I access my accounts through your custodian, Folio?
- What are our hours of operation, and how can you contact us?
- How do I update my personal information?
- How often should I update my profile information?
- When do I receive my statements?
- How does Emperor vote its proxies?
- Will Emperor Investments run a credit check when I sign up?
- Where are my investments held?
- What is a brokerage account at Folio Institutional?